Finding your way around the school will seem like a daunting task to you at first, but it will become easier. The school is built on three floors:
The Ground floor classrooms all begin with the letter A then a number.
The First floor classrooms all begin with the letter B then a number.
The Second floor classrooms all begin with the letter C then a number.
Classrooms nearest to the dining room have the lowest numbers, getting higher the further away you walk. So, as you can see the lettering and numbering system should stop you from getting too lost in your first few days.
If you do get lost don’t worry, just ask someone who looks older than you and they will point you in the right direction.
Important Places To Find
- The Chapel is on the A floor, opposite the Entrance Lobby and next to the dining hall.
- The Chaplaincy Room is between the Pupil Entrance and the Chapel.
- The Learning Resource Centre (library) is on the B floor next to B15.
- The Medical Room is on the A floor opposite the Reception Desk.
- The Bartimaeus Area is on the C floor behind C15.
- The Staff Room is on the A floor in between the Reception Desk and the Conference Room.